Silver Bull Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Oct 25, 2013 - The Silver Summit
Davenport Hotel, Spokane, Washington
- Sun Sep 22, 2013 - Denver Gold Forum
Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Denver, Colorado
- Wed Sep 18, 2013 - Precious Metals Summit
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado
- Sat Jul 20, 2013 - Agora Financial Summit
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Vancouver, B.C.
- Fri May 17, 2013 - The Next Silver Takeout
- Thu May 2, 2013 - Silver Bull Files Updated NI43-101 Report on SEDAR For the Sierra Mojada Project, Coahuila, Mexico.
Vancouver, British Columbia -- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, NYSE MKT: SVBL) (\'Silver Bull\') is pleased to announce further to its news release dated March 18, 2013, it has filed its updated NI43-101 Technical Report titled \'Technical Report on the Resources of the Silver-Zinc Sierra Mojada Project Coahuila, Mexico\' (\'the Technical Report\') dated April 30, 2013 on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The Technical Report was completed by JDS Energy + Mining Inc. (\'JDS\') on the silver and zinc mineraliz
- Tue Apr 30, 2013 - Share Capital
- Tue Apr 16, 2013 - European Gold Forum
Park Hyatt, Zurich, Switzerland
- Mon Mar 18, 2013 - Silver Bull Significantly Increases The Size And Grade Of The Silver Resource To 167.5 Million Ounces Of Indicated Silver At A 72.5G/T Average Grade At The Sierra Mojada Project, Coahuila, Mexico.
Vancouver, British Columbia -- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, NYSE MKT: SVBL) (\'Silver Bull\') is pleased to provide the results that will be reported in the updated NI43-101 Technical Report (\'the Technical Report\') currently being completed by JDS Energy + Mining Inc. (\'JDS\') on the silver and zinc mineralization of the \'Shallow Silver\' and \'Zinc\' Zones at the Sierra Mojada Project in Coahuila, Mexico. Highlights at various cutoff grades for the silver include;
- Thu Mar 14, 2013 - Silver Bull Confirms the Success of the Long Hole Twinning Drill Program on the Sierra Mojada Project, Coahuila, Mexico
Vancouver, British Columbia -- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, NYSE MKT: SVBL) (\'Silver Bull\') is pleased to announce that the underground drill program conducted between July 2012 and December 2012 which twinned a series of historical \'long hole\' drill holes at the eastern end of the \'Shallow Silver Zone\' and \'Zinc Zone\' has successfully shown the historical long hole data set is a fair representation of the grade and width of the silver and zinc mineralization in this area. The high correl